The Immortal Seven AU

This series of stories is sort of a crossover with The Highlander TV show. Although I don't have plans for any of the Highlander characters to make an appearance, I do use the basic premise of Immortals from the show..

The Immortal Seven Series

These stories take place after the Magnificent Seven episode "Love and Honor"

  • Immortal Wounds - (42 kb) Ezra confronts Nathan about his past.(12-15-12)


  • Immortal Honor - (32 kb) Nathan and Ezra had a heart to heart talk. Epilog to "Love and Honor"(1-22-14)


  • Immortal Regret - (40 kb) Can Ezra forgive himself for almost getting JD killed? Epilog to "Vendetta" (9-10-14)


  • Immortal Soul - (167 kb) Josiah is badly injured and has some startling revelations. (3-16-14)

Missing Scenes

These stories take place at various points during the series before "Love and Honor", but may also have sections that jump to the future. Possible spoilers for the stories listed above.

  • Immortal Choices - (5 kb) Highlander crossover - Missing Scene for Ghosts of the Confederacy (9-15-18)


  • Immortal Ghosts - (17 kb) Highlander crossover - Takes place right after Ghosts of the Confederacy (9-6-15)

Stories that take place in modern times