• The Sentinel
  • ...But for the grace of God
    Stargate SG1 crossover
  • Love Kills... but is Death the only answer
    Stargate SG1 crossover
  • The Sentinel Stories by CherylR




I sort of hooked Cheryl on Sentinel fic and then encouraged her (read twisted her arm) to write some as well. I knew she could write and am very pleased to present her fiction on my site. Please be sure to send feedback to the authors, our muses love the attention.

Stand Alone These stories do not depend on others to make sense, although it helps if you know the show. (32 stories archived)
(2-2-14)
Series Coyotes Weep - The Night Series. - (8kb) Part 1: Song in the night - It isn't always a happy ending. (Death fic) (3-7-07 Complete)

*****
Jury Duty Series - Blair gets a summons for Jury Duty. (July 2004 Complete)

Crossovers

These stories are crossovers with other shows.
The Real Series
A Sentinel/Stargate SG1 Series


... But for the Grace of God
(192kb) The 1st story in the Sentinel/Stargate SG1 crossover based on the SG1 episode 'There but for the Grace of God.' Warning: Death story, of sorts. If you haven't seen the ep... they all die. (2-14-05)

Love Kills, but is Death the Only Answer
(154kb) The 2nd story in the Sentinel/Stargate SG1 crossover - What really happened in the episode 'Love Kills.' (03-25-09)

The Real TSbyBS
(96kb) The 3rd story in the Sentinel/Stargate SG1 crossover that explaining what 'really' happened during 'The Sentinel by Blair Sandburg.' (5-31-06)

Holiday Fics These stories show the guys during various holidays.
Missing Scenes and Epilogues These stories fill in where the TV show left us hanging.
The Vet Series The New Guy in Town - Part 10 of the Vet Series - a new Sentinel comes to Cascade. (4-10-04)

Name Games - (12kb) Vet Series snippet. Takes place during Vet 12a 'Convergence'(6-30-04)

Echoes from the Past - Part 17 of the Vet Series - Mike's past comes back to haunt her. (5-8-07)