The Sentinel.com Series

Back to index


This is another Alternate Universe that has spun off of My Sentinel Universe (MSU- see previous page). In this series Blair does become a cop and then things get interesting. The first few stories in MSU starting with "Picking up the Pieces" and going through "Revelations" may be referenced in this set of stories.

This series deals with the sudden emergence of Sentinels and Guides after TSbyBS. The alternate path starts sometime before Blair goes to the Academy.

1) The Start of Something - (11kb) Another Sentinel comes to Cascade. (7-26-03)

2) Sentinel.com - (40kb) Blair and Jim start their own online group.(9-21-03)

3) Sentinel Upgrades - (32kb) The boys can't handle it all by themselves. Who can they trust to help? (5-31-04)

4) Sentinel Links - (62kb) The Foundation is up and running and facing its first crisis. (11-11-04)

5) Sentinels and Stranger Things - (219kb) Jim and Blair find out things are much more complicated than they seem. (1-1-07)

6) Sentinel Correspondence - (52kb) Just a little e-mail among friends. (10-07-06)

7) The Seven's Sentinel -
(455 kb) Jim and Blair go to Denver. (04-05-07)

8) Custos Venatio (Sentinel Hunt) - (348kb) A Sentinel/M7 ATF/SG1 crossover. The 7 come to Cascade and things progress in the normal fashion. (2-18-08)

Custos Venatio
Nominated for 2008
Light My Fire Awards
XO, Post TSbBS, Novel

Our Life and Times - A Sentinel.com Snippet - (24kb) A look back from the future. (7-18-07)

Back to index


Last updated 3.5.2009