Fargo, Fargo, Wherefore Art Thou, Fargo

By JudyL

June 5, 2007

SA June 2007 themefic

 

Themefic Presenter: DoggyJ

Themefic Request:

The theme is "Lost and Found", but cannot involve a death of any kind, even a vehicle! Blair owies preferred but not necessary.

 

----- Okay, I’m sorry, this probably isn’t what you wanted, but it’s what my muse came up with. Hope you enjoy it anyway.

 

This could be a sequel to Arnie’s ‘Alas, Poor Fargo’ and my sequel to that story, ‘Alas, Poor Me (otherwise known as Fargo’s revenge),’ or it could be a prequel to both. Or maybe a missing scene… hmmm. I’m not sure, but I think this intro is longer than the story. The title may be longer than the story <G>.

 

****

 

“Hey Jim,” Blair called from his room. “Have you seen my Fargo hat?”

 

Jim stiffened and focused on the sounds coming from Blair’s room. He sighed and then relaxed. “No, Chief. I told you to put your things up when you’re done with them.” He chuckled softly. No way would Blair find that natty thing.

 

~~~

 

Fargo sighed from the dark, cramped corner under Blair’s bed. “He’ll never find me here!” he despaired.

 

****

 

“Hey, Blair,” Jim called as he looked under his bed and then sat back on his knees with a frown.

 

“Yeah, Jim?” Blair answered from his room.

 

“Have you seen my Jags cap? I could have sworn I tossed it on my bed when I got home.”

 

Blair looked at the cap in his hands and grinned evilly as he tossed it under his bed. “And you nag me about putting my things away. Geez, Jim. You should follow your own house rules, man.”

 

~~~~

 

The Jags cap sighed. Fargo gave it a sympathetic look and shoved the dust bunny that was crowding him away.

 

They’d never be found under here.

 

The end?

Back

webhosting
webhosting