• Chris Larabee
    Gunslinger...
  • Buck Wilmington
    Ladies man...
  • Vin Tanner
    Sharpshooter...
  • Ezra Standish
    Gambler...
  • Josiah Sanchez
    Preacher...
  • Nathan Jackson
    Healer...
  • JD Dunne
    Sheriff...
Stories and collages by JudyL




Seven Men... One Destiny...

In 1998, seven men rode on to the small screen changing the landscape of fanfiction forever. They had precursors on the big screen - The Seven Samurai (1954), The Magnificent Seven (1960), Return of the Magnificent Seven (1966), Guns of the Magnificent Seven (1969), and The Magnificent Seven Ride (1972), but it was the 1998 reincarnation that captured our hearts.

Seven Men...

Seven men meet in a wild western town and join to aid a Seminole village under seige by renegade Confederate soldiers. Chris Larabee - gunslinger, a man in black mourning the loss of his family. Buck Wilmington - a man who loves the ladies and Larabee's oldest friend. Vin Tanner - bounty hunter with a bounty on his head. Ezra Standish - a gambler who suddenly finds that money isn't everything. Nathan Jackson - healer, an ex-slave trying to make his way. Josiah Sanchez - a man of God who's lost his way. And JD Dunne - a kid who came West to find excitement and may have gotten more than he expected.

One Destiny...

Their destiny? To ride together in stories written by fans who love them. Whether the stories are set in the Old West, in modern day, in the future or on other worlds, we will keep the Seven riding in our hearts forever.



Want to see more great stories by other authors? Here are some links to my favorites



Last updated 22.8.2010